It’s been awhile, yeah?
To say I’ve had a hard year, mentally and physically, is a bit of an understatement. Getting anything done has been a struggle and the blog and the business have taken a back burner.
But my GP and I are working on it, tweaking my meds, and I am starting to feel better again, so let’s review, shall we?
So last year I had five goals; one personal and four business.
- Blog at least once a week – Nope
- Redesign the website – Sort of, still working on it. Maybe.
- Launch Etsy Shop – Yup
- Work on novel – Nope
- Earn Driving license – Nope. Failed practical three times.
So yeah. Not a great year for achieving goals.
My number one, unwritten goal, was to just survive each day, sometimes each hour, or even minute. And I did that!
So what about this year?
- Do social media posts about Etsy listings once a week
- Blog at least once a fortnight
- Continue to redesign the website
- Pass practical driving exam
- Do the weekly save challenge*
- Learn to crochet
- Buy a house
That last one? Definitely happening. But it doesn’t really have a finish date as we need to find the right house first!
So it’s another year. With some new goals.
Wonder how I’ll do?
*The weekly save challenge is one I’ve just heard about. Once a week you put aside the amount for that week, starting with £1 on the first week of the year and ending with £52 on the last week. By the end of the year, you’ll have £1,378. Might be easy. Might be hard. Just have to wait and see.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!